It is no secret that business people are better prepared to lead and serve a community when they know its inner-workings and what its needs are. This is why each year nearly 30 community leaders participate in the Leadership Tomorrow program. A non-profit organization, Leadership Tomorrow serves the communities of Costa Mesa, Irvine, Newport Beach and Tustin, and is supported by many community-minded organizations.
- To cultivate, inspire, connect and empower an effective community of leaders.
- Vibrant, dynamic citizens who are engaged, well-informed, and working together to make a positive impact in their community.
- Stewardship: We develop, enhance and sustain our communities.
- Integrity: We lead with respect, honesty and accountability.
- Passion: We bring enthusiasm and tenacity to civic engagement.
- Diversity: We commit to cultural competency and embrace many viewpoints.
Corporate and business people , residents, community activists, and public sector employees come together through Leadership Tomorrow to learn more about our community. Participants in this program will establish a network of informed peers; learn creative ways to address community issues; and increase effectiveness as a leader. Any adult who works or lives in Orange County may apply.
The Leadership Tomorrow program features a series of nine workshops. Workshop locations and presenters change to enhance and compliment each topic. Issues discussed over the course of this 9-month program include:
- Team Building and Leadership
- Business Development
- Transportation and Housing
- Local Water Sources
- Health Care and Human Services
- Justice and Public Safety
- The Arts
- Local Government
If you are interested in learning more about Leadership Tomorrow, please contact Jeff Parker at (949) 729-4408 or via eMail at email@example.com. We will be happy to forward an informational packet to you.
You can also visit our Contact Us page.